| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukuyama in August is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 90.6mm (3.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukuyama August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fukuyama, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukuyama: