| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukuyama in December is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.9mm (1in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukuyama December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fukuyama, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukuyama: