| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukuyama in February is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 45.8mm (1.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukuyama February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fukuyama, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukuyama: