| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukuyama in January is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 34.6mm (1.4in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 10:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukuyama January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Fukuyama, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukuyama: