| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukuyama in September is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly wettish. Around 161.9mm (6.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukuyama September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Fukuyama, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukuyama: